the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing, again.

Every little detail of this movie has great talent and effort put into it. <3<3

Hey You - Pink Floyd Hey You - Pink Floyd

Woot.

Sweet animation dude. Hey You isn't particularly my favorite floyd song, but nonetheless awesome choice. I liked your frequent references to "The Wall" in your animation. This looked like you put a lot of effort in, so good job.

Svend-1 responds:

thanks, i really picked the song because of the fact that i had a lot of ideas and metaphors for it.

peace

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Awesome

I loved your animating and drawings, they were really awesome. The plot was reallly silly but I found it funny enough. The random funny scenes were awesome.

If people are wondering what the song is, it is Offend in Every Way by The White Stripes. Great song too ^_^

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Sweet!

I really liked this game, and eventually beat it. The idea of it is great and really requires some creative thinking. Maybe you should add different types of balls, like bigger ones that bounce less or whatever.

Mouse Maze: Revamped Mouse Maze: Revamped

Sweet game

I loved all the graphics you did and especially the music, but most importantly, the gameplay. It was a good, well executed idea, but I found it annoying when your mouse started outside the maze. Also, make it longer and more creatively challenging. Keep up the sweet work!

Nuggs responds:

Thanks! Look out for the second version

Newgrounds Museum 2 Newgrounds Museum 2

Wow.

I haven't seen a better game in a long time. Not only is it challenging, long, funny, and awesome, but its made by Poxpower. Fifen.